The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Ok, go for the DMS4, and get the support from THEM then, leave us alone and cry there when they delay their firmware upgrades. Let me not link here a thread how many of YOU cried when the Matrix Team delayed their famous upgrade but seems your memory does not serve that well. The import thing was up to you, to be honest it's funny to read complaints AFTER the bussines was done, but you also seem to be one of those guys who do something first, then cry how bad bussines they did... Sure you should blame the shipping cost on anyone but Crystal Team, eh ?
Originally Posted by Dante_Must_Die
pS: thanks for the smartass, that tells EVERYTHING about YOU. People like you make this scene (and these forums) so lame as it is.
stop bitching and smartassing,
or i'll start penis'ing you guys
Stephen, the Issue is not about they do not give support,
but about making "official Releasedates" and then 1) do not stay commited about, and 2) do not give ANY official Word to their Community...
It is simple:
they should have never commit them to a release date.
would have saved them a lot of troubles
I am not alone in this world, thinking they broke.
I switch now to other manufacturers,
most likely ICEfinal and MI
What about O2....is this of any good?
Anyone ANY news? Or can somebody confirm it is indeed dead......
I can confirm that it is not dead. Expect more details soon.
Originally Posted by r0dent
I myself a crystal chip reseller was thinking when My stock runs out switching chips like to the MI. The D M S is out of the question to buggy to many problems
Looks like crystal dev team is active again.
"Jul 19 2005, 04:00 AM After a long delay, we're finally releasing Software Release 15. We've been extremely busy working on and testing our
new revisions of the Crystal Chips hardware and making every effort to maintain backward compatability so that we can
continue to support our CC1.0 users. Details on our new revisions will be available in the coming weeks.
We've added some preliminary protections to the BootManager software to discourage users of other chips from using our
software. If you are not a Crystal Chips customer, DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE. Attempting to modify the BootManager
executable could cause permanent damage to your PS2 and/or accessories so please don't try to "crack" the software.
Here are some features of the new BM v1.6:
- DVD+R Double Layer support
- Media Type Detection scripts allow you to associate homebrew applications with specific discs based on the
- Completely rewritten PBAT script interpreter.
- Highly improved disc authentication system.
- Miscellaneous changes to how the disc and homebrew launching works.
Please see the readme.txt in the upgrade package for more information.
And finally, we'll be rolling out our new multi-language site soon for our non-english speaking customers.
Now that our new hardware revisions are nearly through final testing we expect our firmware releases to become more
frequent once again. As always, thank you to all of our users."
Well this is a suprise to all those, including me, who had given up on updates for the crystal chip.
So what this is stating if that there is going to be a new hardware revision of the CC. So we will be looking at a CC 1.1 maybe?
This is good news and about damn time.