Software Release 8
- Added BM memory card icon to software package, BM icon now shows up when viewing memory card in PS2 browser.
- Fixed a bug when manually loading a disc if autoload was disabled.
- Added disc icon for BMI(BootManager Installer) discs.
- Fixed bug relating to ATAD Auto-Patcher.
- Added Video Stabilizer DVD Video Enhancement which allows removal of Macrovision for improved video quality.
- BM is now completely independant of the firmware for disc validation, instead using 4 different boot scripts:
BOOTPS1.PBT <- PS1 disc boot script
BOOTPS2.PBT <- PS2 disc boot script
BOOTDVDV.PBT <- DVD Video boot script
BOOTCDDA.PBT <- CD Digital Audio("Audio CD") boot script.
- Fixed bug with some variable names when shorter than 3 bytes(and perhaps other places).
- Added IF(EQU, NEQ, ISIN), ELSEIF(EQU, NEQ, ISIN), ELSE and ENDIF commands to PBAT.
- Added SETAUTH and CYCLETRAY commands to PBAT.
- Added RRM and RCOPY commands to PBAT. NOTE: RRM and RCOPY will only work on file systems that support directory access functions.
- Many little changes, fixes, etc.
- LOADER.S is now only used to load another binary out of CC EEPROM and execute it.
- OSDHOOK.S replaces parts of the old LOADER.S and VALIDATOR.S.
- New CCIGEN.EXE supporting new .CCI format.
- New FLASHER.ELF supporting installation of latest BM.ELF and scripts.