The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Article: An Updated PS3 Tools Collection - v2.0.55
Article: An Updated PS3 Tools Collection - v2.0.55 –
thanX once again.! nice work on the cheat editor. just got done doing resident evil with the elf patcher. game booted codes not woking. used true ancestor to decrypt and resign.
BLUS tried update eboot, and game eboot.
using rogero 4.30 (latest release)
How to add the cheat codes to an EBOOT? By Aldo
1. Download, install & run PS3 Cheats Editor 2.4.1
2. Select a game from the database
3. Select the cheats that you want to apply (use Ctrl+click to select multiple cheats)
4. Press Ctrl+E to select the EBOOT.BIN of the game to be patched (make sure that it is the same version)
5. Press Ctrl+P to apply the selected cheats
6. Press Ctrl+J to save the patched EBOOT.ELF as EBOOT.BIN
7. Copy the EBOOT.BIN to the USRDIR folder (if it is a retail eboot) or make a PKG if it is a PSN game or update EBOOT
Options for 4, 5 & 6 are available in the context menu found at the bottom-right of the window (hover the mouse over the Patch ELF button)
followed these steps still no go.
Last edited by barelynotlegal; 12-23-2012 at 08:55 AM.
The package now includes Bruteforce Save Data 1.4.0:
- It displays the ICON0.PNG for the selected game
- Added backup option for the currently selected save data (Ctrl+S)
- Double-click on save data files open them on HxD HEX editor.
- New installer and.... and... well some other stuffs that I don't remember now
it can be downloaded as a standalone file (1.5MB) (check the source link)
i tried several cheats and do not work, where can i find a tutorial on how to use the cheats?
how to make a pkg and are all games can make a pkg?