I am EXTREMELY cautious when considering an update of this type and will normally wait a few weeks before updating.
Originally Posted by megatoto
I was on kmeaw 3.55 for a few weeks before deciding it was safe to jump to the Rogero 4.30 v.2.03.
As long as you follow the directions, you should be able to update with no issues.
If you are concerned about going with a "minimally tested" version then go with the v.2.03 version first. It has been quite well tested now and very few issues have been reported.
Personally, I will not be going back to 3.55 anytime soon (however, I will wait a bit before updating to this version (at least until it has been out for a while)).
believe me, I do understand your trepidation about updating. You will be glad you did it though.
I would much rather go to my grave not needing my gun, than go there wishing I had it.