Few questions, then i'll probably go on over to the great rebug for the first time ever:
1. how's the 3.55 games on 4.21.1? is it improved over others or just the same?
2. do psx backups work on 4.21 now cause of the lv1 checks?
3. when converting to dex, is it pretty simple? do you go to their dex firmware, just a general dex or something? i mean, how would you convert back to this cex firmware if say 4.4 dex comes out? i'm just confused on how the switcher would work without possibly bricking consoles.
4. is downgrading now pretty simple with their firmware? they didn't really go into much details. you just install the pup and then their 3.55.3 and that's it or do you need to do a few more things? they mention qa flag but say it's not necessary.
5. what is spkg sig check? sounds like just something that i maybe don't need to worry about unless i know what it is. google doesn't help with that; it just points to other rebug articles.
thank you, thank you, thank you to anyone and all who can answer one or more of those questions.
Never there but always going back