The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Article: Ps3ita Loader and Core ps3itald.self for CFW Rebug 4.30.2
Article: Ps3ita Loader and Core ps3itald.self for CFW Rebug 4.30.2 –
Great thing, but it's a bad luck for me. You can't easily find any consol ID anymore. There is no way to get a consol ID from a OFW. And finding a CFW ps3 these days is like a dream come true.
Anyway, if anybody knows how to get the consol ID from a OFW, please help me.
Please remember the hole ps3 proxy server & wireshark thing dosend work anymore.
oh shit ps3 proxy server with wireshark dons't work anymore.
i wanne try it tomemorow
Does Sony assign console Id's based on an algorithm? Someone should perform regression using the serial ID and model number with response variable being console ID and see if we find any matches.
It seems silly to append a list of console ID's as they are being made, it makes more sense for when the PS3 is booted up, it reads something from the hardware and and generates based on the algorithm.
If you can find how console Id's are made, it's probably possible to predict console Id's incase you have one on OFW and use that.
also were do i get a new id at i mean how dose other do it i try to google it but every time i get some thing its fake
my other ? is since on rebug it wont let me sign i took spoofer off when i try to sign in ask me to update dose this mean if i up date it will let me back on line and would i still be banned
Thanks to PS3Ita,
I'm back online :laugh: (I go never back online with my ps3 CFW Rebug 4.30.2 again and playing Black ops 2 I was band from the PSN
This is what i have done :
I have a broken PS3 fat (NAND) console, but still can dump my NAND flash.
Dump your NAND or NOR flash from a broken PS3.
Open your DUMP with HxD and go to (Ctrl + G) 80870 This is for a NAND Dump!!
For a NOR dump go to 2F070
You will see 00 00 00 01 xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx this is your ID.
Prepare your USB :
- copy the PS3ita folder to the root and the pkg file.
- In the folder ps3ita/NOT_ACTIVE you will found the file install_new_idps copy this to the folder ps3ita on you USB
- Open the file with a text editor and place your ID there, remove the spaces!! 00000001xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and save.
- turn on the PS3, insert the USB stick into the USB port to the right.
- Install the pkg and run it
- If everything went correctly the ps3 will automatically restart and the LED will be yellow , otherwise the LED will turn red. A text file will be created in the log usb stick (in the ps3ita) and list any errors.
- You can connect to PSN with a simple login.
The LED on my PS3 (FAT) is still green!
Has anyone thought about trying to get this to load something from the XMB?
Booting straight to showtime would be pretty nice.
I have changed my console ID with my friend's ID, the log said it worked, but after that i couldn't log into PSN: error 8002A224. Any ideas?