The release of pkgs with the fixed files is irrelevant. You can make the package yourself with few clicks:
1. Install my PS3 Tools
If you don't have cygwin installed in System32, you may need to copy the cygwin dlls and the ps3 keys to the ".\tools" folder
These files are required by the psn_package_npdrm.exe
2. Start PS3 Game Updates and download the game update for the game (if the 3.60 version is not available, try using Google)
3. Go to the downloaded folder and right click on the PKG, select "Extract to current folder..." (or press Shift+ENTER on the PKG)
4. Go to the extracted USRDIR and press Ctrl+ENTER on the EBOOT.BIN. Double click (or press ENTER) on the EBOOT.BIN to confirm it was signed with 3.55 key.
5. Press Ctrl+Enter on the self/sprx files. Double click (or press ENTER) on the self/sprx files to confirm they are signed with 3.55 key.
6. Delete the _ORIGINAL backup files.
7. Return to the extracted folder (the one that looks like a Content ID), right click on it and select Make PKG...
8. Install the new PKG on your PS3 and play!!
I think that it cannot be easier...
- to convert a retail PKG into a debug (DEX) PKG, just press Ctrl+Shift+ENTER on a PKG.
- to view the content id of a PKG, press Ctrl+ENTER on a PKG
- other files associated are to viewer a are: PUP, PKG, BIN, edat, self, sprx, thm, md5, sfo, sfx
Благодаря ви за мултиMAN
Спасибо за мультиМАН
ευχαριστίες - どうもありがとう - 謝謝 - شكرا - תודה - 감사 - धन्यवाद