The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Article: New Large File Uploading at PSX-Scene! Devs Wanted!
Article: New Large File Uploading at PSX-Scene! Devs Wanted! –
Oh hells yeah! Start uploading all later sons!
@nativesith - something told me you'd be the first
@the central scrutinizer - Can you explain better what you mean by nothing illegal. Obviously no games, but does that apply to game fixes, cheat packages, compatibility fixes, etc since they would contain at least some part of original code
Still waitin' for my access!
@BahumatLord, perhaps they mean like no uploading Marijuana, Cocaine, and etc? lol (humor/joke). If I could, I would upload my girlfriend's mother there and forget about her, you guys can have her, she's no use for me--except NAG! NAG! NAG! -- if you ever me with an irate mood around here, blame her, not me! lol!
Last edited by Jay-Jay; 03-01-2012 at 03:30 PM.
PS3: Slim 320GB / CFW KMEAW 3.55 / multiMAN v04.xx.xx / blackb0x FTP Server v1.2 3.55 w/ FlashFXP 4.2.x
PS2: SLIM & PHAT / FreeMcBOOT w/ESR & OPL 9-r651 / SMS w/PSClient v1.3.1
PSP: PHAT / 5.00 M33-6
@Jay-Jay - damn, was gonna upload some digital heroine so people could "jack in"
The reason I was asking was because of those NTSC 480 fixes for PAL PSN games I've been working on. They're more of a compatibility fix than anything else. Been looking at porting some PC game mods too and have made some progress on that for a couple games. Nothing against the MK9 and Grand Theft Auto boys, we just need some more options
cool, gonna get my stuff sorted and uploaded over the weekend
@nativesith, @evilB. shoot me a pm with your email address and I'll get you guys all hooked up tonight.
@jay-jay i set you up last night and you should have received the email with the login info. can you double check and let me know.
Thanks! I am using FTP to upload some files! This is much faster. When you get a chance, let's hook up on messenger, I got a few questions about it... thanks!
Wow! I just spend a few minutes uploading some scene files. I love that as long as you upload the same file (even renamed) it will know that is the most recent upload and all your links will always point to the most recent upload so in your post you don't have to paste a new link, just rename the title in your post so it tells the user that the file has been updated and that's it! Wow! Very smart app! I love it!
Here is a quick example.
- Let say we just got word that a dev updated their app. Let's call this app: jayfile v1
- We then upload this file (either on the webpage or FTP--I prefer FTP) to a certain folder we create to upload these kind of apps for the scene.
- We then get the link to the file once it's uploaded and we post this link to the post.
- A few weeks later we learn that the dev updates his app is now called jayfile v2.
- So we upload this file again in the same folder we put the old one--it doesn't matter if it's renamed differently.
- We then go and edit or start a new article and use the same URL we used for the first release. And we just have to rename the title of the topic or whatever in your post says it's version 2 of this app and that's it!
- Really nice! Huh?
Please note that we can chose to generate a new URL, but this tip works great for those that have to just update post around here to include the latest version and etc.
Wow this is good news Thanks psx-scene