multiMAN ver 04.14.02 UPD CEX (20121130)
Download: Download multiMAN ver 04.14.02 UPD CEX (20121130).rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
- Changed: Do not scan/reset USB devices on DEX firmwares
- NTFS/PFS driver works properly with and without USB.CFG (only ONE active NTFS HDD supported)
- Game and Firmware version display in "Game Settings" menu will reflect data found in GAMEI folder if "Ext. Game Data" is enabled
- mM is now available in XMB after "Ext. Game Data" or gameDATA (USB mode) is used
- Improved support for data CD/DVD/BD discs (Blu-ray Movie Discs, AVCHD discs, other data discs)
- Upon mM launch if such disc is in the tray it will be accessible right away
- If a data disc (non-genuine PS3 BD Game Disc) is inserted during mM operation it will be also accessible
- These changes negate the use of "Enable Direct Disc Access" option in "Settings"
- Included standalone [* Install Package Files] application with queue/color/sorting support
Source: multiMAN -- Crunching Support & Releases - Page 79
I am trying to use the latest Multiman installpkg tool. I have changed the settings withing multiman to use the psn/bubble. I runt the installpkg make my selections to install, press the triangle to install, the ps3 reboots. Then I log in again and my selections were not installed. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for your help.
ok i installed the new multiman (the one in this artical.) Now it does this detecting hd/unmounting/mounting thing and turns my hd off and on like 3 times...it sounds horible and is going to kill my drive...is there anyway to turn this off...also it takes forever to verify the game before it does this...can it be turned off or can i down grade back to 4.08???
Did you install this from 4.08. if so please re-read the article.
If not, you can go back to any version of multiMAN. just delete and find the version you want to go back to and install.
no i had 4.14 installed and it's been doing this since...i updated to it from 4.08 then updated to 4.14.01 from there hoping it would fix it
edit...alright i figured out how to downgrade it without deleting it...i just edited the parm.sfo to v 1.0 then upgraded it to 4.13....after a reboot it works perfectly....only thing is i can never update multiman again without running into this problem again...my hard drives runs off of usb power so it turns it off and on 3 times real fast and u can hear it real loud :(...hope in the future theres an option to turn off this function (as my games work fine from external without it..)
multiman 04.14.02 is also released
deank you are the best at what you do keep the good work up! :chinscrat