[multiMAN v02.08.01 release notes]
multiMAN v02.08.01 New tests results:
- Final Fantasy VII [NTSC / US] - Detected / Run OK
- Final Fantasy VIII [NTSC / US] - Detected / Run OK
- Capcom vs SNK 2000 PRO [NTSC / US] - Detected / Run OK
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night [NTSC / US] - Detected / Run OK
- The King of Fighters '99 [NTSC / JAPAN] - Detected / Run OK
All these disc are burn at 4x using very cheap discs (Maxell / Memorex), I made sure they were proper dumps, bad dumps could have different results and not work at all, so verify your disc images before burning, I've been using Alcohol 120% to burn them, but ImgBurn should be ok as well.
There is no need to use Disc Swap or Breaker Pro now .
In my personal experience my PS3 is not presenting any weird sounds while reading the backup discs, if you experience this, then make sure you are burning your disc well, look for information online on how to burn PS1 disc correctly, there are many guides online. Make sure as well that the disc image you're using has been flagged as a good dump, making dumps from scratched discs will definitely cause trouble.
Thanks to Dean for this great release!
gamePKG / FB Alpha RL - [ https://github.com/CaptainCPS ]
FB ALPHA DEV TEAM - [ http://neosource.1emu.net ] [ [url]http://www.barryharris.me.uk/ ]
PS3 - [CECH-E01][NAND][320GB HDD][Rogero CFW 4.30 v2.05]