The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
I get "PSX Unsupported" with Rogero 4.30 v1 CFW, how do I fix?
Fixed the issue, I installed LATEST Rogero CEX 4.30 v2.05 CFW.
l will wait a few releases before I use It , I'm Not In a hurry to play ps1 games right now, but its good never the less that we can play all our ps1 games in one place without taking discs out.
Yep, that's what I am talking bout!
Originally Posted by jalaneme
To have the ability to enable the Analog Controls for a PSX game that supports it. This way we don't have to go to the PS1 XMB menu each time to enable it for the game when we load it.
PS3: Slim 320GB / CFW KMEAW 3.55 / multiMAN v04.xx.xx / blackb0x FTP Server v1.2 3.55 w/ FlashFXP 4.2.x
PS2: SLIM & PHAT / FreeMcBOOT w/ESR & OPL 9-r651 / SMS w/PSClient v1.3.1
PSP: PHAT / 5.00 M33-6
Right there with you buddy
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay
What’s new in 1.51 (232014):
- Added support for 4.21 DEX
- Removed “PSX unsupported” message when a PSX “ISO” is launched (syscall 8 is required to make it work; LV1 patches are not needed)
- New version of the PSX emulator V2 (ps1_emu_patched2.self, do not rename it)
- Added support for .ISO and .MDF (alcohol) formats for PSX images.
* Images in MODE1/2048, MODE2/2336 and MODE2/2448 (CD-XA) are also supported.
* All the images of the same game must be in the same format.
maybe its time to chage the title id of this program to some shovelware game and use it. wonder if it still works if you change the name and title id
Doesn´t work for me asks for some language file.
How do i install this where should i move all folders and so on?