The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Post By Jay-Jay
Article: Iris Manager Updates: v2.01 + 2.11
Article: Iris Manager Updates: v2.01 + 2.11 –
I think there is a bug where Iris will not allow you to launch Rebug Toolbox after.
Here's how to test the bug:
- Run IRIS
- Run a PSX Game
- Exit PSX Game
- Run Rebug Toolbox
If you get a dark screen, then that's the bug!
I use Kmeaw 3.55 and when I run Rebug Toolbox without launching a PSX Game in Iris, everything is fine and works great. But after launching a PSX Game with Iris, Rebug Toolbox doesn't work anymore for me. I have to reset my PS3.
The issue is payload related if I am not mistaken.
yes, the memory patches to be specific
Originally Posted by STLcardsWS
[B]CECHA01 (500GB [1TB ext.]REBUG 4.21.2(REX)/Cobra 4.30CFW(v6.0)/QA Flagged
Just want to let you know that there is a new version. It doesn't specifically state that the bug I reported above is fixed, but will test in a moment.
I do like that there is now a Wiki Guide to Iris.
Well, given that D_Skywalk is "low" paternity and asked me to open a new thread, to update it, that I do, taking advantage we have new version
My GIT sources and personal with all the necessary
Iris Manager - ElOtroLado
New: Version 2.15 in
- - Fixed problem of authentication in PS3 discs when copying: if a problem occurs, the disc is ejected and auto load again, but has added a check for that to happen as little as possible or simply not happen.
- Added SQUARE button to eject / load disk.
- Now the disc into the tray stops after two minutes of inactivity approximate
- Added L3/R3 to change category of games. Terminated L2/R2 buttons
- Added syscall and jjolano libnet with FTP v2.3 (there is a version 3.0 with improvements, but I do not have the source code. The 2.3 is the one on github)
- Added new system font with Japanese characters (and Western) to display the title of the game (you can not add language Japanese Iris in this way: it's just for game titles)
- Some tweaks psx_payload
Update: the bug still exists in v2.15.