2.0.66 is out...
- I have fixed the "Convert RAP to RIF" feature in the context menu. It was not working properly, due a missing key in the ./scetool/data folder
- Also fixed the PS3 Game Integrity 1.3.1... there was a bug introduced in 1.3 that caused improper content.md5 per folder
- Also included the Bruteforce Save Data 2.4.4 and the latest PS3 Cheats Editor 2.6.2 (just minor changes)
- Updated PARAM.SFO Editor 2.8
- Last night I created a new tool: PS3 Games Database.... it is an initial release and I believe could evolve in the future.
Here is the new link:
If you like multiMAN or multiAVCHD, support the development with a small donation in http://tinyurl.com/donate4MM.