1. Extract EBOOT.BIN from ISO, using WQSG_UMD_R31
2. Put EBOOT.BIN in the same folder as eboot_decrypt.exe (CMD line based tool & should also be in PSP2PS3 1.7.5 'mod') then run eboot_decrypt.exe, you'll get a BOOT.BIN file.
3. Delete EBOOT.BIN as it is no longer needed at this point.
4. Rename BOOT.BIN to EBOOT.BIN
5. Use SIGN_EBOOT.bat from PSP2PS3 1.7.5 "mod"
6. Extract OPNSSMP.BIN from ISO, open it in hex editor and delete everything and save it as a 0 byte file. ( Here is a blank one already made as it is universal for all games needing a "fix")
7. Put the signed EBOOT.BIN and the 0 byte OPNSSMP.BIN in WQSG_UMD_R31 and convert the newly patched file into a new ISO.
8. Convert the fixed ISO to PS Minis, my suggested set of tools are PSP2PS3 1.7.5 "mod" due to how versatile the tools are. Also I have begun to use the sav_tmp fix for all my games it only seems to increase compatibility and has yet to "break" a game.
I have fixed over 15 'broken' games using this method. I hope it helps any others out there as it has greatly increased my compatibility.
Download HxD Free Hex-editor (Multi-lang)
Download Pre-Made Blank OPNSSMP.BIN File