The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Thanks to three socks, I have an update for this that includes his awesome menu library.
- Menu Library - L1 + Dpad Left to open (same combo will also close the menu and save position)
- Narrowed previous models down to 136 and categorized them
- Added 20 pages of 51 untested models (1156 total models)
- Force is now 1 - 50 (it gets multiplied by 10, so the effective range is 0.0 to 500.0, in increments of 10.0)
- Toggled slow motion that's adjustable
- Toggled display of fake rpg and/or fake crosshairs
- "unstuck" is now just the circle button
- cdimage check to prevent crashing on hash errors (first listed object "ErrorTest" demonstrates this)
- Shooting, Clearing, and Fly Mod style controls remain the same, all other controls are removed
Download Object Launcher 0.51 SCO + Sources
Last edited by jumper; 10-01-2012 at 05:15 PM.
Reason: freezing problem with 0.5..
Excellent job! Will try it out sounds really fun thanks
Yes! a new update! so happy haha, but annoyed! I've got stuff to do, and you release an update! Naughty Dev!
Going to test later on today though
Wow 3 really did give us the gift that keeps on givin...Thanks again and of course big thanks to Jumper for all his hard work!
Any one notice GTA III was re-released at PSstore? That would be soo awesome if we had that cracked for CFW. Staring at the game info now in PSstore now it is 4.35 gb.
Here is some of what is says...
"Access to special features require internet connection...This version does not support t PS2 peripherals. therefore functionalities such as multiplayer,versus, and co-op modes are not available."
It would be soo kewl if we could ave dat and mod da ISH out of it!
Last edited by nativesith; 10-01-2012 at 12:38 PM.
There was a problem with breakable objects and ped mode that would freeze the game, so I added a check for that. I also made a tiny improvement to the fake crosshairs, previous post has the updated link.
And GTA 3 would be cool to check out, I can't find a link to the pkg anywhere.. I don't want to spend $10 just to look at the files.
I'm loving it! It's one of the best mods ever for GTA4, it's like a sandbox game in itself haha. Is it possible to shoot ragdolls? or possible to spawn pedestrians at the point where your cross-hair is?
Link is down for "Object Launcher 0.51 Source", seems like this is the only place with source link, could you please re-up. Looks like a funny script to mess around with lol, Great work dude.