Visual Mod Thread
This thread is dedicated to all visual mods, common mods and any other mods that aren't scripts.
RealityIV 1.62 Graphic Mod:
- Video: GTA IV Graphics Mod (Xbox/PS3) - YouTube
- Download + Screenshots: http://www.gta4-mods.com/misc/realit...ycle-mod-f7929
VisualIV Graphic Mod:
- Download + Screenshots: VisualIV
Stunning Graphics IV:
- Download + Screenshots: Stunning Graphics IV
L3 Enviroment Mod:
- Download + Screenshots: GTA4-Mods.com - Grand Theft Auto 4 car mods, tools, and more!
This list will be updated every time a new Visual Mod is released.
How To Install RealityIV (Xbox):
- Download the WinRAR archive from the 1st post.
- Place the archive on your desktop.
- Take your common.rpf and xbox360.rpf and place them on your desktop.
- Open the common.rpf in OpenIV, then go to "data".
- Open the RealityIV archive and go to common > data > visualSettings.
- Extract the visualSettings onto your desktop and rename it to visualsettings. (Without the capital S).
- Replace the visualsettings inside your common.rpf with the visualsettings on your desktop.
- Go back into the archive and go to common > shaders > 22.214.171.124 > shaders_patched_NO_DOF > shaders.
- Once you're there, replace all the files FROM the db, dcl and fxl_final folder INTO common.rpf > shaders.
- Rebuild the common.rpf and now you're done with that. That's the hard part.
- Go to PC > Data > then extract all timecyc and timecyclemodifier files to your desktop.
- Open up your xbox360.rpf in OpenIV and go to data then replace all the timecyc and timecyclemodifier files with the ones on the desktop.
- Do NOT use the skydome.wtd because (A) it's too big and (B) it's the wrong file format.
- Rebuild the xbox360.rpf and put that file with your common. Replace them both in Xbox Backup Creator and you're done!
Post your non-script mods below!