Any and every update is greatly appreciated. :D
Thanks for the 1.1 up!
Awesome update:D keep up the good work man!
beta testing report ( version 1.1 )Quote:
Originally Posted by Three-Socks
- every fix worked !... well done . :applaud:
- open, close , remove doors feature works good too ( i didnt had any problems with front left doors during my testings , but i will test it again to be sure )
- teleport to brucie garage , works well . ( did you forgot to mention it in changelog ? )
your coding finger can now do its magic over v2.0 without any bother in mind ... lol.
I think it may be only certain vehicles have the door problem then. I've also found another bug with the doors. Sometimes the hood comes off. Again only on some vehicles though. I have a planned fix for these but if it doesn't work I think I may just leave it for now.
The teleport to brucie garage is just the teleport_example from my example mods so its basically a separate mod/script.
I've been slowly working on 2.0 today. Can't wait to finish it :stirpot:
beta testing report #2 ( version 1.1 )
- spawn menu ( commercial / industrial ) some vehicles are twice in menu ( biff , burrito , boxville ) ... i cant beleive i didnt see it sooner .
- left door ( open / close ) is indeed kinda buggy ... i think its due to niko spawn in car ( in game if you enter a vehicle niko will automaticly close the door if vehicle remain stopped )
sorry for late finds .
Also I think the doors get closed when you apply an upgrade. The whole point of the door stuff was so you could see if an upgrade was making changes to the interior. So I'de like to look into that aswell.
Thanks HuN :ups:
btw , " fix & wash " will also close / re-apply doors, hood, trunk ( i dont know if you see this as a problem )
Show some love for Three-Socks, the newest member of the Official GTA IV PS3 Mod Team.
VOTE for this release in his month's contest!