Created by OhManMyBad
Based on work by JDMAlex, HuN & Alexander Blade
This isn't anything entirely new (yet); I'm really just piggybacking on the excellent work of others, but I rebuilt zombies from scratch over the past couple days. My main goals were to create a working version of zombies specifically for multiplayer use, and most importantly to have the zombies attack other online players. This release met my goals. Read the list below to see exactly what the script does, and if you have any ideas/feature requests/etc, I would love to hear them for a potential future update.
Features & Details:
- Sweet scrolling credits screen when the script is activated
- When host, sets game world settings to create a better zombies environment
- The script refreshes the participants at the start of each round
- All players who are on foot and within 80m of you are considered participants
- Participants receive a shotgun at the start of each round
- Each round will spawn a total of 30 zombies, split equally between all participants (with you picking up the remainder)
- The number of zombies that spawn near each participant varies based on the total number of participants
- Zombies will go after everyone, but go after the player they are assigned to first
- Script keeps track of zombies with a blip for each on your radar (while they are alive)
- Script kills zombies if they go into water or stray more than 100m from you
- Once all zombies have been killed, the script deletes their dead undead bodies and resets for a new round
- Tested to work on all versions of GTA
// Anyone who wants the source may PM me for it if they wish. I'm no longer going to provide sources publicly due to other websites leeching off the content here at PSX-Scene.
InTheSevens (video & testing)
Taco Bell (fourthmeal)
The content of this post may not be copied elsewhere without my permission first. You may however distribute the sco file as you please as long as the credits stay intact.