Just a quick comment, when I made my own character changer, I was baffled for a while why, whenever I went to call change player model, it was freezing the game. How thick I can be sometimes, I wasn't even loading the model first!
Updated Trainer to 1.0 BETA2
This was supposed to include full EFLC support & sco's. But I didn't get time to finish it. So it will have to wait till tomorrow.
- Updated to Menu Library 1.1 (Changelog)
- Loading models quickly broke menu. menu_core will no longer be called while loading a model. Reported by HuN. (1)
- Added wanted menu.
- Added voice of model when model is changed.
- Added initial EFLC support. Weapons (untested). Category episode checks.
- Added error audio event.
- Changing model will no longer remove invincibility. (5)
i noticed that you have it where you can add stuff to the phone like options could you elaborate on how to add other scripts to the menu. you remember how you can activate ur menu through the phone an example would be great
Updated Trainer to 1.0 BETA3
Full EFLC support with instructions in first post :cool:
Known bug: Crazy noise effect on top/bottom of screen on TLAD.
- Full EFLC support.
- Added TLaD/TBoGT weapons.
- Fixed category episode checks.
- Changing model will no longer remove 'never wanted'.
- 'Never wanted' will now show as 'On' if enabled and you reopen the trainer.
- Startup audio event was out of sync of menu displaying from last update. It now starts when the menu is finished loading.
- Pressing 'Exit' in menu will no longer produce error before closing.
If you want me to explain a specific change then let me know.
whats up, heres a little fix for the player spawner.
when in a car and interior changing player model would turn the player invisible and when in a building with more than 2 floors it would teleport you to the first floor.
uint player_model = menu_item[item_selected].num_val;
float curHeading, curX, curY, curZ;
GET_CHAR_COORDINATES(GetPlayerPed(), &curX, &curY, &curZ);
v_modding = 0;
model_loaded = false;
//GET_GROUND_Z_FOR_3D_COORD(curX, curY, curZ, &cGroundZ);
//SET_CHAR_COORDINATES_NO_OFFSET(GetPlayerPed(), curX, curY, cGroundZ);
//LOAD_SCENE(curX, curY, curZ);
if (GET_NUMBER_OF_INSTANCES_OF_STREAMED_SCRIPT("3s_trainer_health") == 1)
if (GET_NUMBER_OF_INSTANCES_OF_STREAMED_SCRIPT("3s_trainer_wanted") == 1)
Thanks EvilB, works a treat :cheers:
It will be in next release ;)
Hi, is this made to be able to work online? I tried loading up a FreeMode with it and I got an infinite loop upon loading Free Mode. Really wanted to get this trainer online, not sure if it was a mistake I made with my network_startup.sco or what.
Three-Socks, please fix invincible mode and improve never wanted, everytime I push a cop and he fall down and I get wanted even never wanted turn on