ModManager is a very simple mod manager for PS3 GTAIV/EFLC. It allows you to run and stop up to 50 SCO mods (scripts) anytime in the game.
Designed/Coded for singleplayer.
- Enable & disable scripts.
- Uses Menu Library 1.2 with all the features it brings.
Code:DON'T BE A DICK PUBLIC LICENSE Version 1, December 2009 Copyright (C) 2009 Philip Sturgeon <email@example.com> Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim or modified copies of this license document, and changing it is allowed as long as the name is changed. DON'T BE A DICK PUBLIC LICENSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION 1. Do whatever you like with the original work, just don't be a dick. Being a dick includes - but is not limited to - the following instances: 1a. Outright copyright infringement - Don't just copy this and change the name. 1b. Selling the unmodified original with no work done what-so-ever, that's REALLY being a dick. 1c. Modifying the original work to contain hidden harmful content. That would make you a PROPER dick. 2. If you become rich through modifications, related works/services, or supporting the original work, share the love. Only a dick would make loads off this work and not buy the original works creator(s) a pint. 3. Code is provided with no warranty. Using somebody else's code and bitching when it goes wrong makes you a DONKEY dick. Fix the problem yourself. A non-dick would submit the fix back.
Code Repository: https://bitbucket.org/ThreeSocks/gtaiv-modmanager/
If you want to help fix bugs or help improve the project. I'm open to pull requests on bitbucket or the old fashioned way by posting code in this thread.
Use my scocl 'set up' to compile, found here: http://psx-scene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102230
This project uses a menu library that handles the core function of the menu and the display.
You can find the example code/documentation/repository for that here: http://psx-scene.com/forums/f276/%5B...ibrary-104912/.
http://184.108.40.206/GTA/modmanager_maker/ - A web service to create your own ModManager.
- Rewrote code to use Menu Library 1.2.
- Easier to add scripts to the code.
- Code clean up.
- Multi-level menu support.
- Doesn't pause the game any more.
- Background is now slightly transparent.
- The background doesn't blink when you load a script anymore.
- Moved Six axis tutorial above cheats (spcellphonemain.sco)
- ModManager now shows in the phone before roman has given his phone to niko. (spcellphonemain.sco)
- Another memory related fix after modmanager is launched. (spcellphonecalling.sco/spcellphonemain.sco)
- Added script scrolling ability when you have over 12 scripts.
- ModManager will no longer close when you launch a script. Unless a script goes into a loading screen.
- TLaD/TBoGT Support (spcellphonecalling.sco). Credit to EvilB for info on how to compress scripts for EFLC.
- Reduced modmanager's stacksize. It was reserving way too much when launched. (spcellphonemain.sco).
- Removed the enabled array.
- Added in latest example scripts.