Liberty City Jobs
Liberty City Jobs V1.1 (Overview)
- Earn money by doing jobs in Liberty City
- Jobs included:
1) Heli Taxi (Collect/drop passengers before the time runs out).
2) Crazy Chauffeur (Collect/drop passengers before the time runs out).
3) Bus Driver (Collect/drop passengers around Liberty City) *NEW*
4) Valet Parking (Park cars before the time runs out) *NEW*
- To start working on a job, simply go straight to the colored blips displayed in the map (each blip has a job description)
Download link: LCJobs_v1.1.ZIP
Quit job: DPAD_DOWN + SQUARE
Pre-reqs for installation:
- PS3 with CFW (Jailbreak)
- OpenIV (application)
Easiest way to install/play this MOD is using Evilb's PKG (which has Three-Socks ModManager app and also contains a collection of misc minigames):
1) Rename loader.sco file to "modslot01.sco" or modslotXX.sco (where XX = number available/free in range [01-10]).
2) After installing Evilb's PKG on your PS3, use OpenIV on your PC to open the file update.img, add ALL the SCOs (including the one renamed) and rebuild it
Location: /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30127/USRDIR/update.img (Depending on your GTA IV version, the directory name BLUS30127 might have a different name)
3) Upload your updated update.img to your PS3 using Multiman's FTP service (or use a USB flash drive and do a local copy to the directory above).
PS: I'm in the hope that someone will add this SCO into a PS3 pkg w/ a minigame collection (in order to make it easier to install).
There are no rules to drop off your customer on time (avoiding common routes will make you save time).
Source code is available within the ZIP file (all written in C language).
Upcoming New Jobs
I'll be probably working on the following new jobs (some might take more time to do, while others might take less, due to extensive test process that needs to be done before releasing it):
- UPS Courier
- Gruppe Sechs Driver
- Car Mechanic
- LSD Street Sweeper
- SWAT Sniper
- Romero Casket Delivery
Any new idea will be welcome
HuN (PSX-SCENE)........: Thanks HuN for providing the idea a few months ago!