What's up? So today I'm going to release my final update for this script. The heatseeker truck.
Thanks to Zorg93, I've been able to upgrade the truck somewhat to use heatseeking missiles, so they will track their targets (Unless they collide with something or just self destruct).
Dpad Right to switch between modes
X to fire
Dpad Right to switch modes
Square to fire
Fixes since previous update:
- Heatseeking Missiles to track Ped Vehicles
- Regular rockets to fire at an online players coordinates
- 9 Objects
- 2 Modes
Download: RPG Truck.zip
How to install:
- Ped doesn't seem to fall off of the truck too much now
- Switching mode does not intefere with using trainers/menus
- Camera does not switch every time you fire
- Script is more stable and less likely to freeze
Use this as a modslot, and rename rockettruck.sco to suit your mod loader.
Place launch_rocket.sco in your .img file, but do not
rename it. The heatseekers will not
work without it.
Compress at will.
Please do not
abuse this... I'm releasing basic online player targetting because it will not be too destructive, so please don't use it that way.
If you like this mod, vote for it in the contest?
Keredor (Help, advice and source)
PS3 MADE ME PRO (Testing and help)
Zorg93 (Heatseekers and source)
EvilB (Object Spawner)
Cerberus (Fixing wrong coords from spawner)
Colt (Project and source)