Drive on Water
Created by OhManMyBad
This pretty simple, but very cool in my opinion. I saw a video of some menu coming out and this feature caught my eye, but it was a "premium" menu...so I decided to recreate this illusion instead. Only one caveat which should be mentioned - if you wish to venture below sea level (tunnels/subway/etc) you need to disable it on your car using the button combo. I included notes in the source below to "fix" this if you choose, but I did not like the resulting effect (explained).
Features & Details:
- One vehicle at a time
- Enable/Disable: DPAD_DOWN + R1 + O (or the xbox equivalent)
- Get in a vehicle and use the button combo to enable
- Drive onto the water! (or let your friends drive, you don't have to be in the car after it's enabled)
- Disable and fall into the water, or allow tunnel/below sea level ground access
- Tested to work on all versions of GTA
// Anyone who wants the source may PM me for it if they wish. I'm no longer going to provide sources publicly due to other websites leeching off the content here at PSX-Scene.
InTheSevens (video & testing)
Taco Bell (fourthmeal)
The content of this post may not be copied elsewhere without my permission first. You may however distribute the sco file as you please as long as the credits stay intact