The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
By everything will fail, i mean you won't be able to edit the dump, so it will be really obvious if they are wrong.
Oh i see, but yes, I manage to get the keys out on my console and used that to apply the DEX patching using gunner's tool.
RE-Verified it if the offset is still in the place (but this time adding 00padding for bootloader so I dont get lost, and delete's them after. or rather not make save any changes on the file) and yes it's still there.
Then I flashed it back it back to my console and whoala. It works, it still boot fine and began install 4.11 DEX then install DEX 3.55 Peek and Poke.
So for those 256MB NAND guys there here is the brief step guide (not a full guide):
1. Dump your NAND using multiman
2. Place it on your PC and download Gunner54's DEX tool
3. Extract metldr you will need that, using Gunner54's tool
4. Install Linux and execute the metldrpwn exploit provided by deank's guide
5. Now use the dump that was extracted on linux and use that in Gunner54's tool and click CEX -> DEX
6. To check that it went fine, check the validating the offset of the NAND or extract the modfied NAND again, if it extracts fine that it's all good.
7. Flash it back using multiman again. Then restart the PS3 system using multiman (you should already know how to do this)
8. Then PS3 boots fine after that flash, just flash a 4.11 DEX via XMB
That's it, you got DEX! Now I can play 3.6x games without loosing homebrew. I just hope that they can do something about the BDEMU thing.