01. Lots of grammar and spelling fixed, thanks to the list provided by Tommy2368.
02. Longer Days/Nights button has been fixed.
03. Fixed Human Bandit spawn where sometimes a stormcloak would spawn with them.
04. Changed perk board messages. (may not see it without a clean savegame)
05. Contructibles cheat button has Leather Strips added to it.
06. Removed duplicate Jarrin Root ingredient jar.
07. Moved all teleport maps the the library, upstairs on other side of table from teleport pad.
08. Azura statue in Temple grants Azura's Blessing with 50% protection to fire, frost and shock, and fortifying health, magicka and stamina by 100 for 1 day.
09. Talos statue in Temple grants the Voice of the Sky blessing for 1 day.
10. Mara statue in Temple grants Gift of Charity for one day, which is +10 to speech.
11. Home spell redone. Now contains 8 mark/recall locations, expanded city menus and a unique locations menu. It still has the 'home' and 'return' functions as well.
12. Laboratory teleport pad added.
13. Wizard Merchant added to Library.
01. More horse armor selections for Night the mare. Saddle, Daedric, Dragonbone, Dwemer, Ebony, Frost. Selectable from button in laboratory.
02. Temple navmesh fixed to prevent followers getting stuck.
03. Force field around exterior tower, prevents anyone not in player, follower or player horse faction from getting too close.
04. Temple and Mannequin basement set to not respawn, items placed here should not be safe.
05. Some spelling issues fixed.
06. Telekenisis tome in garden apothocary now works.
07. Longer Nights added. Crouch when you activate the Longer Days button to get Longer Nights instead.
08. Spell added: Dimensional Chest - fill it to reduce your own carry weight. Spell tome in Library basement.
09. Removed call of valor from shout button.
10. Time Lord ring crafting recipe fixed.
11. Hopefully fixed exterior door so it does not ask the question again (when the cell resets)
12. Soul Shards can be created using hammer on soul condensor workbench in Laboratory.
13. Soul gems can be condensed, where lesser powerful ones can be condensed to make the next most powerful soul gem. Workbench in laboratory.
14. Chests were deleted in basement, at the 'end of the chest' hallway. Remove anything from them before installing this version.
15. Snowing animation added to space outside the Dining Room in the Living Area cell.
16. Perk added from button in laboratory: Friendly Trader - Allows you to open the inventory of NPC's and freely trade with them. Player races only, non-vendors. Crouch and activate NPC, select 'Trade' and go wild.
17. Recipe for Taffy tread added to bakers table.
18. Dwarven Oil can be aquired from spigot in garden.
19. Jarrin Rood added to ingredient jars. Non-sortable.
01. Music and accoustic room sounds added to all cells that had it missing.
02. Freezer now has a mini-atronach powering it.
03. Potion concentrater crafting table. Will turn 2 weaker potions into 1 stonger potion.
04. Both Enchanted armors can now be upgraded on the work bench.
05. Arena - Added Forsworn summon button.
06. Perk tree buttons. Each perk tree will allow you to add individual perks, or to add them all.
07. Basement main room, added fireplace and lounge.
NOTE: Remove anything you placed on female mannequin in basement BEFORE installing new version.
01. Magic door that you can 'set' the destination that it sends you. Placed where Marble Dibella statue used to be.
02. Spelling punctuation fixes.
03. Clairvoyance, Ice Storm spell tome now give correct spell.
04. Freezer added to kitchen.
05. Autosort forsworn armors.
06. Linen wraps can now be created.
07. Levelers Draugr armor has visible hands in first person.
08. Arena Dremora summon button, third menu now spawns correct selection.
09. New Cell - Mannequin only cell added 'under' display museum. Find trap door entrance next to teleport pad.
10. Religious amulet 'displays' added to temple, in front of each altar.
11. New statues in entrance to Temple.
12. New Cell - Labratory, all the cheat buttons moved here as well as Lock pick training chests.
13. Dragonplate Leveler's armor added, no retexture yet. Includes Recipe, Temper and enchanted version.
14. Alteration spells tomes in library now have correct graphic.
15. Cave ramp to Mining Camp fixed.
16. Critical Chance and Unarmed now have option for +100.
01. Spell tome toggle finished in Library basement.
02. Draugr armor made playable. Recipe, temper created for it.
03. Fixed forcefield in Arena protecting balcony.
04. Created room bounds in Living Area.
05. Two miners added to mining camp.
06. Great Temple created with all shrines.
07. Linen wraps added to constructables button.
08. Summon human spell, Imperials, Stormcloaks, Bandits.
09. Master bedroom added safe, weapon racks.
10. Trash Incinerator added to basement near smelter.
11. Added teleport pad to Library.
12. When crouched, activating gold safebox adds 5000 gold pieces to it.
13. Auto stack bookshelves in library. Scroll bookshelf containers.
01. Fixed area behind windows in dining hall.
02. Fixed Arena force field.
03. Created living area room bounds.
04. Created Master Library cell. Still a WIP. All cell retextures done but no bookselves yet.
05. Library basement with 'toggle spell' tomes. Green lights indicate you 'have' the spell. Only half of them done.
06. Added 'Fake' spider control rod to display room.
07. Added miner (who will not mine yet) to the mining camp.
06/03/2012 - v2.2 - List of fixes:
01. Teleport map for War camps (Imperial/Stormcloak)
02. Added second teleport to Arena, can only activate it and teleport 'to' it.
03. Mirror in Restroom when activated opens the character generation tool.
04. Facial color textures for Cook added.
05. Pull chain to clear towers out - Added Display container, crafting safes, insect jars and all mannequins.
06. Fixed room bounds in garden pond.
07. Added ingredient jar for flour.
08. Added more to Apothecary including Dark Elf merchant, Dreanna.
09. New dragon amulet for Levelers Amulet. Also added slight glow.
10. Fixed glow on Levelers Circlet.
11. Create new teleport map flags that have a slight glow and are colored.
12. Fixed Friendly dragon.
13. Created 'Mining camp' out of the ashes of the old living quarters.
14. Added force field to arena balcony.
15. Created master bedroom in living quarters.
05/28/2012 - v2.1 - List of fixes:
01. Button to turn off gem shower.
02. Many more unique objects for display.
03. Displayed unique objects no longer loose their upgrades and enchantments.
04. Grain Mill now does more grinding, HoneyComb to Honey, Wheat to Flour and a few more.
05. Internal teleport pads, which you can also 'Activate' as the 'target' for the return Home Spell.
06. New working 'Bakers Table' for crafting baked goods.
07. Bake Breads, apple pie, baked potatoes, Creme Treat, Sweetroll, Honey nut treat, scrambled eggs (new mesh) and much more.
08. Battle Mode in Arena inciniration no longer kills close by enemies.
09. Added skyforge ability to blacksmith station.
10. Quest scripts no longer run except when needed which helps with effeciency.
11. Added 'spawn' barrels of certain ingredients in the kitchen.
12. Added Female mannequins option to some of the mannequin stations.
13. Rebuilt entire living quarters.
14. Many more paintings.
15. Wood chopping block outside tower.
16. Pull Chain in tower top that will empty all auto-sort containers back to your inventory (including ingredients)
17. Bathroom added with shower and toilets.
18. The old Living Quarters area will be converted into a mining area.
05/13/2012 - v2.0 - List of fixes:
01. Added menu -1000 to carry weight selection
02. Daedric artifact weapon display
03. Elder Scroll display
04. Added easier exits from living qtrs cavern lake
05. Diving board, fish, dragonflies added to cavern lake
06. Added more gemstones to gemstone shower
07. Ash piles in arena are removed with corpse remover lever
08. Added charcoal to contructables menu
09. Alchemist apocothery added to garden
10. Low cost telekenisis in apocothery
11. Cheat button for Shouts added for both 'learn' or 'teach'
12. Can set quantity of dragon souls to add
13. Arena battle mode explosions now clean up dropped weapons
14. Mannequin added to arena
15. Crouching when activating skill increase buttons will advance that skill a LOT
16. New floor in arena that looks more natural
17. Shanara merchant now buys 'everything'
18. Removed max limit from health, stamina and magicka buttons
19. Levelers Circlet has new magical glow
20. Added auto-bookshelf to bottom of all shelves in display room
05/06/2012 - v1.9 - List of fixes:
01. Dragon Claw Display
02. Daedric artifact display (clavicus Vile mask for now)
03. Arena Spoils chest 'auto-sort' option
04. Ambrosia potions are 'drank' if your crouched when you activate the button
05. Auto-sort for all 'other' potions added with container
06. Paralysis potions added to poison auto-sort
07. Open top chests added to display room
08. Added taproot to spriggan sap to mill stone recipes
09. Balcony off master bedroom with cavern, and infinite ore deposits
10. Gemstone shower demo
11. Cleaned Cook of quest related dialog
12. Added circular balcony around tower exterior
13. Added soulgem selection button
04/29/2012 - v1.8 - List of fixes:
01. Added new room, 'Display Museum'
02. Added '200' to speed increase list
03. Fixes to: Button textures, Ectoplasm spelling, Throne name
04. Soul gem transfer button next to enchanting station
05. Food transfer button near cook in living quarters for food and ingredient transfers
06. Arena corpse cleanup lever now also cleans up most dropped weapons
07. Moved bath to living quarters
08. Adjusted Basement layout
09. Button near alchemy lab to set number of ingredients spawned when you crouch activate an ingredient jar
10. Added 'gemstones' to the blacksmith fetch button
11. Fixed dart traps so they work on everyone
04/22/2012 - v1.7 - List of fixes:
01. Removed second script on arena floor dart triggers
02. Added containers to crafting benches
04/21/2012 - v1.6 - List of fixes:
01. Added more items to the 'fast sort' button
02. All armor enchants should be available to enchant on your own items
03. Fixed experience gain on training locked chests
04. Firewood added to correct auto-sorter chest and also added to blacksmith button
05. Added key sign to chest
06. Renamed Bedroom to living quarters
07. Cook NPC added to living quarters
08. Added barrel of unending food to living quarters
09. Fixed auto-lock training chests
10. Moved fire pit in living quarters
11. Added lever in arena to turn off fire and dart traps
04/18/2012 - v1.5 - List of fixes:
01. Soul Gem auto sort, if your sneaking, will also sort filled soul gems
02. Added 'Fast Sort' of most all items button. Does not cleanse items of ownership or of self placed enchantments
03. Bug Jar collection now enables static bug jars
04. Disables horse when dismissed to stop game engine from sending the horse you your 'fast travel' location
05. Forge button now sends constructibles back to container when activated in sneak mode
06. Recreated bedroom navmesh
04/15/2012 - v1.4 - List of fixes:
WARNING: If you placed an insect jar, go retrieve them BEFORE you install this new version.
01. Various bug fixes and enhancements
02. Lighted up basement
03. Added powdered mammoth tusk
04. Created new throne so you can look around while seated
05. Added Leveler's Shield
06. Re-did arena spawn buttons into two boards. More button will be coming in later releases
07. Improved some scripts for efficiency. May help some people with CTD issues
08. Added multiple menus to existing menu's that had too many options and were thus truncated. Should help people without widescreen monitors
09. Added pelt and fur spawner button
10. Added arrow spawner
11. Gold auto-sorter fixed, and limit lowered to 10K
12. Added more constructibles to spawn button, firewood, dragon bone, etc.
13. Added when in sneak mode, you can set the quantity of items to spawn from the buttons
14. Arena spoils chest, when in sneak mode, you have option to 'clean out' the container
15. Moved insect collection jar shelf to fit new bedroom hallway
16. Re-vamped auto-locking chests into training chests, that will re-lock when you press the button
17. Re-worked bedroom with new cook area and elevated viewing area. Added clock
18. Added 7 new mannequins to area
19. Soul gem spawner will spawn filled soul gems if you are sneaking
04/08/2012 - v1.3 - List of fixes:
01. Fixed Throne
02. Fixed Home spell script
03. Began Bedroom cell. Please this is still a work in progress.
04. Cleaned mod of some vanilla cell changes
05. Brightened Basement cell
04/07.2012 - v1.2 - List of fixes:
01. Fixed many of the activation messages, and added some messages to objects.
02. Nirnroot - You can toggle the sound on/off if you activate the nirnroot while in sneak mode.
03. Added two blade trap levers to the arena floor. Now you can turn them on and off, while in the arena.
04. Summon Dragon spells. Aggressive dragons now give souls. Friendly dragons will fight for you. Just try to keep him in the cell your in, he flys off to attack your enemies in a rather large radius. The friendly dragon is a toggle spell.
05. Changed 'Dovakiin' messages to 'Old Friend'.
06. Increased basement lighting a little bit.
07. Added a trigger zone that should close the arena auto door when you move away from it, in case it gets stuck open.
08. Auto-sort ingredient button, if your sneaking/crouched, it will take all the ingredients from the pots and put them back into your inventory.
09. Home spell converted into a multi-menu so even with a small screen resolution you should be able to see all the selections.
10. Merchant max gold, if your sneaking/crouched and activate the merchant, you can change the max gold she carries. Some people do not get any gold from selling to a merchant with more than 20K gold. Now you can choose how much gold the merchant has. This becomes active the next time you activate her. It will also now 'remove' gold if they have more than the set max.
04/01/2012 - V1.1 - Fix Throne room navmesh, Arena remove corpse lever killing your followers, new button to know all ingredient effects for potion making. Updated tomato plant texture.
04/01/2012 - V1.0 - Initial release.