[REL] Console Menu Alternative: Multi-Utility by selyb
Disclaimer: This use of this mod requires a modified console. I do not condone piracy. By downloading and using this work, you agree that you take full responsibility for the use or misuse of these files. I am relieved of any liability associated with how you use or misuse these files.
I mention in the official post that this mod is exclusive to Xbox 360 but the archive includes an ESP and 'loose files' that can be installed on PS3 using your regular method. I have been converting and releasing mods for Xbox360 and someone at Xbox360iso.com brought to my attention that my mod works on PS3. For PS3, you only need the esp and the data folder.
This is a simple mod whose purpose is to give access to some functions that we 360 users can't do because we can't access the console interface. I will attempt to add requested features as time permits.
FormIDs for items, abilities, and weathers can be found at SkyrimSearch.com
Regarding Form IDs for installed mods:
- Unlock Word
- Teach Word
FORMIDs and Objective IDs are included in the download.
- Complete Quest
- Complete Objective
- Uncomplete Objective
- Fail Objective
- Unfail Objective
- Complete All Objectives
- Fail All Objectives
Use the list included in the download
Marker list is included in the download. Not all of them work (Not my fault). If one doesn't work, try another close by.
- SetRelationshipRank Enter the Actor ID then enter the rank you want.
Permanent doesn't seem to be really permanent
- Set Active
- Set Active (Permanent)
- Force Active
- Force Active (Permanent)
- Release Override
Music IDs are included in the download.
Global Variable IDs are included in the download.
If you look up a Quest Form ID in TESVSnip (or similar) it will give you a normal looking number e.g. 02000DE6. The 02 at the beginning will be different depending on the load order of your mods. To determine load order, look at the Add-Ons menu and count from bottom up, change this to hexadecimal, and this will be close to the number you need. The reason this is not acccurate is because load order is determined by the number of ESM/ESP's loaded. Some mods (Vanilla Mannequin Script Fix) have no ESM/ESP, while others have many (Belua Sanguinare Revisited has 6). I will try to inform on the release page if any mod does not contain only one ESM/ESP per container.
So here is an example:
I have 27 mods on my Add-Ons list. The 3rd from the top is Convenient Horses and I need this number so I can stop the CH quest. Counting from the bottom, Convenient Horses is #25. In hexadecimal, this is 19. TESVSnip showed the Form ID for quest 'CH' is 01020329. My first attempt to stop the quest will be 19020329. If I get the failed message, I try close numbers so I will try 1A020329, 18020329, 1B020329, 17020329, etc.
Equip Multi-Utility from the Powers menu. For Add/Remove Item, enter the ItemID (Official ones can be found on UESP or Wikia). Next enter an amount to add/remove.
For Add/Remove spell, just enter the Spell ID.
For Quests, if you enter an invalid ID, it will say so. IsRunning and IsStopped give a message Success if true and Failed if false.
Note: It is possible that a quest may be stopping or starting and since I can't test that scenario, my function may tell you an invalid ID. If anyone figures out a way to confirm this please let me know.
For SetAV, Enter the Actor Value from the included list then enter the value to change.
1) When entering an ID, the current number shown is not the number you entered. The number you enter is in hexadecimal. The current number shown is in decimal. In all my research, I have found no way to get around this. You can use a calculator to convert the decimal number to hexadecimal to make sure you put it in right but that's about it.
2) Sometimes the number you enter isn't what is shown as current (Put in 4.2 and it shows 4.199999). This is not a bug with the mod but has to do with the way Skyrim handles it's variables. I don't understand it myself. I thought long and hard about a way to fix this but I've got nothing :-/
This mod was inspired by Command360 by rankstar over at Xbox360iso but I rewrote my own from scratch. Source for the script(s) is included.
I am currently working on adding things like Disable, MarkForDelete, etc. This is tough and will take some time.
By typing I_AGREE for the password, you agree to the disclaimer above
v4.7 4Shared or Google Drive
4Shared or Google Drive
- Added DispelAllSpells by request
- Added SetRelationshipRank for myself :)
- Added ShowRaceMenu and ShowLimitedRaceMenu by request
- Moved Moveto to Player menu
- Added invalid ObjRef message for Moveto
- Added Music menu by request.
- Fixed some evaulations that were not supported by papyrus (&& works for logical AND but not bitwise)
- AV Menu no longer requires you to type the whole variable name, instead use a number defined in the included ActorValues.txt file
- Now includes the excel sheets that I previously uploaded to Google Docs
- Added some message boxes to more appropriately display if the old number was an Integer or a Float
- Fixed a couple minor cosmetic bugs that I can't remember now.
- Changed main Multi-Utility quest to add power and stop so it doesn't run all the time now. Shouldn't be any noticible difference, but I feel better about it now :smile:
- Added a backspace button to the Number Input menu.
- Fixed a bug with Quest.SetStage if the current stage was not 0.
- Added Player.Moveto, IncrementSkill, AdvanceSkill
- Added GlobalVariable.Set, GlobalVariable.Mod
- Fixed Quest.Stop
- Fixed invalid quest checks
- Added checks/messages for invalid weather and variable ids
- Added Quest.GetStage, Quest.IsRunning, Quest.IsStopped
- Added some checks to determine if a valid ID was entered for a quest
- Added Weather functions, Quest.CompleteObjective, Quest.FailObjective, CompleteQuest, TeachWord, UnlockWord
- Added EquipItem, UnEquipItem, AddPerk, RemovePerk, AddShout, RemoveShout, Quest.CompleteAllObjectives, Quest.FailAllObjectives, ModAV