WORKAROUND Batman Arkham City Internal w/ ALL SOUND –
1. Get the BLES or BLUS copy on your PS3 (Including the Unofficial TB ANONYMOUS- EBOOT Fix)
2. Open up Multiman (Newest version preferably)
3. Start the game like any other game and it will boot into the XMB (retail ps3 disc in drive not demo disc) Notice that the game will install to your HDD before proceeding.
4. If the same problem occurs to you as me, you will be currently having sound problems in the game, It's is normal to still have sound problems at this stage. Mainly when the Hugo Strange is talking to you in the beginning and you can't hear anything.
5. When in game and moving around (anywhere will do as long as you are controlling your character/batman) hold the XMB button on your PS3 controller and choose to "Turn off the system".
6. Start your PS3 > Launch Multiman > Highlight Batman Arkham City >And launch the game again from the XMB.
7. Notice that the game will ONCE AGAIN install to your HDD before proceeding.
8. Once the game has finished installing the "Game Data" again you will have a perfectly working copy of Batman Arkham City playing from your internal HDD without any bugs as far as i can tell. (im 1 hour-ish into the game)
If someone is having problem with the game installing game data on every game start, don't worry it only takes about 1 min to install, its worth it because of the FAST load times and other positive things you get when playing from the internal HDD
Thanks Gnubaver, Goingape and myself (hahaha)
Last edited by PatrickBatman; 04-08-2012 at 02:35 PM.
PS3 Slim 4.21.2 Rebug REX 4.31 Spoof (external 1TB/3TB), PS2 Fat w/ Internal HD