TB dongle beginner : Need some advice regarding REBUG 3.55.2 TB EDITION
Hi, I just got hold of this dongle and want to update the firmware with the Rebug edition as stated in the topic. I am totally clueless about how to run games which require reACTpsn v2.
However, I found this tutorial : Rebug 3.55.2 and How to ReActPSN v2.0
Can someone enlighten me on :
1) Can I skip steps 16-20 as I assume (vsh.self, vsh.self.cesxp, vsh.self.swp) is already patched into the firmware enabling native reACT PSN access?
16. Now download newest MultiMan, make sure you’re in the MultiMan XMB view, the one that looks like XMB. Scroll to the left until you see settings, scroll all the way down, to where it says write access to /dev_flash (Disabled), Enable that setting.
17. Now scroll to the game tab within MultiMan XMB view and hit triangle. You should see filemanager option on the bottom. Go into filemanager.
18. Now you will see a right column and left column. On the right column scroll to /dev_blind/vsh/module. On the left column scroll hit (….) scroll back to usbdev000 (Make sure USB Thumb stick or USB HDD is inserted on the right usb port slot, that port is called usbdev0000).
19. Now scroll down, you will see those three vsh files from earlier (That I asked you to drag over). Hit triangle or Circle and a menu will come up select copy to and do this for all three vsh files.
20. When you are done copying the three vsh.self files over (vsh.self, vsh.self.cesxp, vsh.self.swp), go back to settings and disable write access to /dev_flash (Do not reboot until you do this).
2) Can I just install reACTpsn pkg from step 22 onwards and assume everything will work just fine?
3) Is REBUG 3.55.2 TB EDITION firmware compatible with Kmeaw 3.55? As in being able to run older 3.55 games which do not require TB and current normal PSN games released so far?
Thanks in advance..