trouble playing backups
So i've installed 3.55.2, spoofed to 4.00 following the tut on ps3hax.
im running multiman and can see my games (Resistance 2, Batman: AA, Batman: AC, Max Payne 3) and I have done the necessary things for 2/4 games;
Resistance 2 - nothing
Batman: AA - Can't find the supposed 'discless pkg', but DID copy over the .TXT that i've read will alleviate any issues.. and also trying to run with a disc in the slot
Batman: AC - Downloaded and installed "Batman Arkham City FW355 Patch USA PS3 PSFR33" pkg
Max Payne 3 - Downloaded and copied "Max Payne 3 Eboot Patch READNFO PS3 DUPLEX" to USRDIR
All 4 return to home from multiman ( "No request event" ), and fail when running from app/game.
BAA black screens me
the other 3 return home after black screen.
anyone have success with any of these?
Is my CFW just not functioning properly?
any help would be excellent..
You're either following an old guide or a junk one. If you want solid info come here or crunch. Here's what you need to do
1) remove your spoofer - it's wrong
2) install the .7 update by team rebug
3) run the .7 update program from the xmb and follow on screen instructions to finish installation
4) look in you package menu for Rebug Selector 1.6.1. Install the pkg, run the program and follow on screen instructions to set debug mode
5) check your system settings. It should say system version 4.20
6) make sure you have the latest multiMAN. I believe it's 4.04
7) PSFR33 patches are junk - you're wasting your time with them. For Arkham City grab the one from E3
8) don't use discless patches unless your bluray drive is broken. If it is then you just have to try them. Compatibility sucks with a broken bluray
9) Max Payne 3 duplex fix should work. I just used it from internal drive with no options selected in multiMAN
10) never load your game from app_home unless you absolutely have to - compatibility sucks
thanks bahumat. ill give what you posted a shot.
was trying to play these on my PS3 phat with broke bluray...no success
hooked the HD up to my PS3 slim and was able to get max payne going. BAA and BAC still failed.
I will try to find the BAC E3 patch tomorrow, but my initial searches failed me.
will post results in the morning when i decide to try again....
Oh, and if you downloaded Arkham City from iMARS there are 2 versions of it. There is one that contained an ISO file. That is a fake. iMARS doesn't release ISO files. It will not load because it's damaged
did grab iMARS, but it was not the iso version... BLxxxxxxx folder. when i try to run that (after installing the aforementioned "patch") i get a 8001301C (or something like that) error
Originally Posted by BahumatLord
Well then your copy is good. That error has to do with a hex patch that wasn't applied when the game was patched. That's why PSFR33 patches and many many other patches should be avoided. People don't know what they are doing. You are much better off grabbing aldostools' klicense bruteforce klicense tool off of the main page and making your own patches. For Arkham City the E3 patch does work. It's what I'm using. It's on the front page. You might have to go back a page or two - it's not that old so it shouldn't be hard to find
lots of good stuff on that front page.. but i went back 4 or 5 pages and couldnt find the BAC patch. do you know around when it was released cuz then i can narrow it down. (july?)
thank you.nearly all my ducks seem to be in a row now
Originally Posted by BahumatLord
final question:: can i play EUR games through multiman (i.e. NHL12 (which i can only find EUR))