The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
4 questions please –
I am restarting my gaming after a long time. Last game played was COD MW2. few questions as the scene has change totally. I currently have kmeaw's 3.55 CFW
1) Do i install Rogero 4.30 like a normal ps3 firmware update ? Is there anything i have to do before I install Rogero like backups, multiman ?
2) There are quite a few versions of multiman; which one do i install after I install : CEX, DEX, Stealth
3) Does this new firmware means I don't have apply pkg fixes for the games, update the games thro multiman, play online ?
4) after installing Rogero can i play NFL 13 ?
1) yes you install like normal fw update and install toogle_qa.pkg before you install rogero 4.30 v2.03 to ensure that there arent any problems if you ever want to dwngrade
2) CEX or stealth if you paranoid about being banned
3) yes no more eboot fixing needed. Games can be updated and played through psn
Thanks a lot. Time to get gaming.
A slightly off topic question: is there a split screen car race in ps3 ?