The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Post By amp2006
Post By amp2006
Post By bitsbubba
BlueDisk Dongle is looking good!
BlueDisk Dongle is looking good! –
Check this out, apparently there will be this new dongle coming out called BlueDisk. You may have heard of it as the name has been flying around for a while but i thought i would make this thread as I saw this cool info on it:
- Our team here has never created/sold any 3.55 Dongles so please do not confuse us with crappy/other companies
- Our CFW will be based a newer, better version based on the 3.55 dongles?
- Our CFW cannot be installed on consoles higher firmware’s so stay on the 3.55 CFW in order to install
- We will keep our promise to continually update/maintain the CFW through our purchase of special hardware and software. Currently they will 2 editions of the Bluedisk USB Device. Pricing will be announced later
Questions related to the Dongle:
- Our CFW can only be installed on consoles with firmware’s less than 3.55. If you have a firmware higher than 3.55 pleased downgrade
- Our CFW will allow you to Downgrade back to 3.55 by installing an EBOOT Install the latest OFW Remove jailbreak data from your console
- Updating to the CFW will have no risks unless the power to your console is cut
- Games do not need to be patched with the latest EBOOTs when using our firmware and can be executed normally
- Once installed the dongle can be removed from the USB slot as it does not need to be constantly plugged in
- We will be adding many new features but currently the BlueDisk USB Device will allow PS2 Compatibility and integrate the ps3usercheat compatibility with LAN/PSN
All in all, in my opinion it looks pretty bloody good
Some people including me are having concerns that this same team are the guys that gave us the True Blue Dongle, this would obviously be bad news as TB stabbed us in the back and lies to everyone. The way I'll be convinced if their TB or not is if they have a contact email or customer support or not.
I don’t know when this dongle will be getting released or IF it will be getting released at all. I’ll keep you guys updated.
Anyway feel free to post your opinions or any info you have on the DMR I'd love to hear it.
LCGuy - for news on lightake forum
itsbighead - he translated info
Original post of this stuff on lightake forum - Blue Disk USB thread with fact sheet
Last edited by otherchris; 10-08-2012 at 05:35 PM.
thanks but think i will stick with the Eboots .none another crappy hardware like others .
Yes that would be the cost free way too but I can’t help but envisioning the scene in the future having no 4.whatever+ keys and these guys being the only people having them.
Originally Posted by amp2006
there is no difference between this and TB .
Another vision to quote you is soon like true blue they will lax and someone will release eboot that run the same stuff or hopeful full CFW like them without
trying to be money mongers
V10 SCPH-50001 with Network adapter SCPH-10281 500 G HD
PSP 3000 9G 6.20 PRO CFW Perm
Unofficial FMCB v1.8C OPL self compiled HD and SMB preferred
Is how all good gaming systems came to be
the fact that they released it dongle-less to testers really is a true fail for me as the dongle means nothing but to re-DRM our PS3s that so many devs have worked to get rid of. I too will stick with patched EBOOTs and spoofs
[B]CECHA01 (500GB [1TB ext.]REBUG 4.21.2(REX)/Cobra 4.30CFW(v6.0)/QA Flagged
Yeah... Stop this scam-like moves, they won't "sooo happy" to provide anything. No more foolish dongles. (same d*ck in the other hand, in the end).
Sure it would be nice to stay with just EBOOTs but there have been very limited EBOOTs for new games. For example, just looking at ps3scenefiles.com they have Fifa 13 (25th September) but there are no EBOOTs for games such as Sleeping dog or borderlands 2, shieet come to think of it I’m still waiting for a Mass Effect 3 EBOOT for EUR bles. These free of charge teams have the keys but not enough time to make them for free. This is the current problem we face now however what I can’t help but see happening is the encryptions changing and these guys being the only people that can unencrypt the latest games to boot. If that happens these guys might be the only people to turn to, and the features above would be a nice extra too.
We just have to hope that these guys wont screw us over when they have our money.
with lv0 keys going around R.I.P. TB and BlueDisk
yes, Eboots are a good choice over 50$ hardware also, don't forget the hombrew limitations that TB and BlueDisk firmware offers over Kmeaw, Kakaroto or Rogero Firmwares.
Originally Posted by amp2006