PS2ESDL v0.810 released! –
PS2ESDL v0.810 has been released, and sports quite a few brand new features along lots of bugfixes.
Yes, this is the much-needed update to PS2ESDL v0.800.
Please take note that the maximum resolution for backgrounds is now 640x448.
Some of the new (skin-deep) features of v0.810 (Compared to v0.800):
- A new configuration/options menu.
- NTSC, PAL and 480P video modes are now supported.
- Game file fragmentation checking has been added, and enabled by default.
- Game compatibility has been drastically improved over v0.800.
- Data streaming performance has been improved over v0.800's.
- Lots of bugs fixed, and stability has been improved on (No more random game booting failures). Yay!
- Better compatibility with some modchips.
- 24-sector cache size mode has been added.
- Controls have been changed: LEFT/RIGHT toggles between USBExtreme and PS2ESDL games, and SELECT brings up the options screen.
- The cache size can be overridden by holding the respective triggers (Useful only when you set an inappropriate size in PS2DCDMP, and can't run a game because of that).
- USB devices should be supported.
- Street Fighter Alpha Anthology and the Vampire Darkstalker's Collection should work now.
Check the first post of this thread for download links, a link to the full guide with colour photographs and to PS2ESDL's official game compatibility list and home page.
Last edited by SP193; 02-05-2011 at 10:28 PM.
Reason: There were more new features that I remembered...
SCPH-10000 S. MINOKAMO v1.01 (Defunct)
SCPH-10000 S. KISARAZU v1.00 (faulty)
SCPH-15000 S. KOHDA (With warranty seal!) :D
DESR-5100 S. EMCS