The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
PS3 BD2HDD –
I'm trying to give as much detail as possible.
What am I doing wrong? I am using the follow apps (sorry if I name them incorrectly) :
- CFW 3.55 GeoHot
- FTP Black Box
- PS3 BD2HDD
I do the following for GT5:
1. Retrieve the original game data to my PC
2. Create a PKG file with PS3 BD2HDD, aggressive, no errors, 6 digit directory
3. I drop the PKG file to my USB HD
4. Connect the USB HD to my PS3
5. Install the PKG
6. XMB has a shortcut for GT5 (correct installation?)
7. Use FileZilla from my PC to my PS3 via FTP
8. On my PS3 I created directories "/dev_hdd0/z/GRANT5"
9. From the original data on my PC, I transfer to my PS3
"/dev_hdd0/z/GRANT5" directory the following files/data:
- USRDIR (I deleted the old EBOOT.BIN and transfered the new
EBOOT.BIN).../dev_hdd0/game/BCES00569 (the other GT5 location)...
both locations have the new EBOOT.BIN... (both locations have the
10. After transferring the data, I then go to my PS3 and reboot the PS3
11. After rebooting, I then click on the GT5 graphic on the XMB
12. After clicking the GT5 graphic, the PS3 acts as if it is loading a game,
then goes to a black screen. When the screen goes black and the PS3 is
non-responsive, so I manually have to reboot the PS3. The game is
I apologize for trying giving so much detail. I'm just FRUSTRATED.
My main goal is to backup my games so I would no longer have to insert a disk just to play a game (like most of you). I see how some of you are successful with achieving this goal. I to would like to reach this achievement.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. If it the game, what games work? If it is my process, what is wrong? If there is another way of doing this, please let me know.
Read more: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...#ixzz1BU8Cmmnd