The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Gran Turismo 5 Backup Not working!
Gran Turismo 5 Backup Not working! –
I need help on this one, i have successfully backed up GT5 and still getting the black screen what do i do?
mines worked update ur firmware ... with working back-up manager
I have updated my firmware and got a patched/modded EBoot for it EUR version, but still black screens!
are u ftping ? or direct copy ? retro manager works without patching eboot
I'm trying to give as much detail as possible.
What am I doing wrong? I am using the follow apps (sorry if I name them incorrectly) :
- CFW 3.55 GeoHot
- FTP Black Box
- PS3 BD2HDD
I do the following for GT5:
1. Retrieve the original game data to my PC
2. Create a PKG file with PS3 BD2HDD, aggressive, no errors, 6 digit directory
3. I drop the PKG file to my USB HD
4. Connect the USB HD to my PS3
5. Install the PKG
6. XMB has a shortcut for GT5 (correct installation?)
7. Use FileZilla from my PC to my PS3 via FTP
8. On my PS3 I created directories "/dev_hdd0/z/GRANT5"
9. From the original data on my PC, I transfer to my PS3
"/dev_hdd0/z/GRANT5" directory the following files/data:
- USRDIR (I deleted the old EBOOT.BIN and transfered the new
EBOOT.BIN).../dev_hdd0/game/BCES00569 (the other GT5 location)...
both locations have the new EBOOT.BIN... (both locations have the
10. After transferring the data, I then go to my PS3 and reboot the PS3
11. After rebooting, I then click on the GT5 graphic on the XMB
12. After clicking the GT5 graphic, the PS3 acts as if it is loading a game,
then goes to a black screen. When the screen goes black and the PS3 is
non-responsive, so I manually have to reboot the PS3. The game is
I apologize for trying giving so much detail. I'm just FRUSTRATED.
DO NOT USE a modified eboot
multiman didn't work for me , i used the other one , fresh folder , dragged it over to /games folder , started the Backup manager , it asked to patch the eboot , and all is well
ps. you need to be on the newest CFW with the lvl2.pkg installed for the session
Originally Posted by dust906
Ok, used the original eboot. What do you mean "I used the other one"? And what do you mean the newest "CFW with the lv2.pkg" I'm currently using 3.55 Geohot.
Thank you. But now I get an error message?
Originally Posted by JiGsAw