The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
How To Re-Marry BD Drives To Other Consoles
How To Re-Marry BD Drives To Other Consoles –
Might not be useful for some of you, but it was for me.
A new team calling themselves Mega hiper ultra fantastico Team released details on how to use files to ‘re-marry’ a BD drive.
Max1985 at DemonHades has posted a link to the complete package of the previously leaked much needed files along with what seems to be a modded ‘lv2diag.self’ that seems to be able to finally truely ‘re-marry’ a Blu-Ray drive board on a PS3 console!
Here is a short tutorial:
Ladies & Gentlemen finally we can remarry BD boards to different consoles!
* The file was just posted over at DemonHades by one of the members (max1985)
* Put these onto a blank usb stick (not the devusb folder, just it’s contents) & add a 2.30 PUP FILE!
* Put in the servive mode dongle and get into factory service mode.
* Put the newly created USB stick into port 0 (closest to the reader) and run.
* After you run the initial remarry process, do not take it out of factory service mode.
* Put a BD disc in and run it on the PS3. (This restores your DRL files!)
* The you can take it out of factory service mode.
* Launch as normal.
I have not done extensive testing yet, but have just remarried a BD board from a 60gig launch to a 40gig console.
As with all new things, doing this totally at the end-user risk, people have not done any testing on this very risky firmware progress. But a couple of facts are, their may be different models which will NOT work at all, due to the fact some BD Drives are designed for Dual-Eye lasers vs. Single-Eye lasers, and IDE vs. SATA drive hookup. Also this most likely is only designed for the FAT 256mb NAND systems, as the 16mb NOR and Slim’s use a different drive board marriage system. And finally DO NOT TRY THIS ON v3.56 consoles, as YOU CURRENTLY CAN’T EXIT SERVICE MODE!
-- Lv2diag.self MD5 C48E5EBFC00ABD89094CB73A2B0BEA59
-- manufacturing_updater_for_reset MD5 90168C03B217CE775A7839D87BBFF2A3
-- fdm_spu_module.self MD5 9BDE16660221042A4440ED2C053A139E
-- PS3UPDAT.PUP cfg (folder) -> standalone.cfg standalone.cfg
I would much rather go to my grave not needing my gun, than go there wishing I had it.
why are people posting the same **** 3 times?..lol...dudes...open ur eyes!!!!!
sleep start –