PS3 Jailbreak question
Hello, You know, I am new here and i have a few question:
I have a PS3 with version 3.41E => internet is off.
1) Playstation2 games to play, you need a XMNB program, but he does not, I get blue screen on the computer.
What am I doing wrong here and how do you get ps2. iso games played on the ps3 jailbreak (you must dev_flash patching)
2) I now have version 3.41E and I want to play online ...
Is this wise? How can I get online without spell with version 3.41E (even without updating to 3.56)
3) Do you have something to the PSN WAVE Ban?
THANKS A LOT !!!
1) Ps2 games only play on a ps3 if it's backwards compatible; even then it's only from original disc (or burned copy if using the disc swap method). An ps2 iso can not be mounted and played.
2) No, it's not wise until someone comes up with a true stealth method. I am not even truely a dev and I'm working on it, so I know plenty of people must be working on this one now.
3) English must be your second language (I hope). This is not an insult, I just don't understand the question. If your asking for info on the ban wave; basically, $ony is banning anyone with cfw and homebrew on their system, preventing them from psn access indefinitely.