The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Noob answer ! Read DEBUG games on retail
Noob answer ! Read DEBUG games on retail –
its possible read with a CFW 3.55 any DEBUG/TEST game ?
If no, its possible convert a PS3 with CFW 3.55 into a DEV console ? how ?
Thank you for helping me.
You can convert it to a retail pkg. I Don't have the links to everything in fron of me. If you post the file you want to convert on megaupload and pm the link, I'll convert it for you. The process involes extracting the pkg file with ps3 gui tools, using unself on the eboot.self file, then converting the eboot.elf to a eboot.bin file. Re-packing the pkg file, and finally signing it npdrm_package_finalize. Again, if you upload it and send me the link, I'll do it for you tonight when I get home, upload the finished pkg file, and then send you a link back. What game is it?
Hey, I'm home early... Upload that debug pkg and I'll convert it to retail for you real quick...
wtf....if this is wat do u do dat work..den how da hell r u gonna get a promotion? unless ur the CEO -.-
Originally Posted by blazie151
I'm the manager of an at&t store. Complete waste of my time, talents, and mind. I get asked 3 times a week why the hell I'm even there. It's stable and I have a family. Change can be dangerous to a family's financial stability. But if I don't do something that makes me think to occupy my mind, I'd prolly go crazy. When the rare difficult problem arises here, or a legality or ethical conversation comes up, I get to put my mind to work. Simple.
lol...a jailbreaking,gaming at&t manager..never saw that one coming :P
With a jailbroken and heavily modified iPhone, LMAO. Most people don't see it coming. If you knew my IQ level you'd sh*t a brick. BTW, 99% of reps in stores like mine have trouble figuring out how to wipe their own a$$, and the remaining 1% are completely brainwashed. "Sale rep" has come to mean "You want/need an iPhone, let me show you that", it's completely pathetic.
u shud look for a better job or better..open up ur very own networking company...
I was going to major in CNS (computer networking systems) and ISS (information systems security), but got de-railed from my plans. If I'd have stuck to 'em I'd probably be clearing $500K a year minimum as a network admin right now, and you'd see me hacking the consoles. Life sucks sometimes, and having a brain is not the guarantee for success everyone thinks.