Accidental Recovery Discovery???
So the other day I copied L. A. Noire from my friends disk using multimanager, come to figure when i ran it, it asked me if i wanted to change the param.sfo to 3.55 so that the game could run, ofcourse i chose yes, and the thing that happened next was the console turned off and I was given the classic "your console can not read from the drive please insert a flashdrive with 3.55 or up firmware blah blah blah" so i was like screw this and turned it off today i decided to fix it up so i downloaded the firmware file placed it on my flashdrive in /PS3/UPDATE/ and plugged it in i was then about to press the start and select to begin and i accidently pressed the PlayStation button and start instead, well next thing i knew the ps3 was restarting and booted into the system just fine. Did i just discover a quick restore? or is there an explanation for this?
Remove DRM. The topic might be old, but still painfull
I have had some difficulties trying to play Amazon videos on my new iPad 2, so I was looking for the way to remove DRM protection. Here is how it goes:
1. Download and install Drm Removal (remove drm) program from drm-removal.com
2. Go to the settings and configure the program according to your needs - just the format and resolution is required
3. Locate your protected videos on PC, select them all and drop into program window
4. Find your non-protected videos in the output folder and copy 'em elsewhere
Pretty easy solution that saves audio and video properly and no need to be computer savvy anymore to do this simple action.
I was having several complaints seeking how to use Amazon videos on my brand new iPad, therefore I was looking for the way to remove DRM protection. That is the way it goes:
1. Download and install Drm Removal application from drm-removal.com
2. Check out the options and configure the application depending on your preferences - simply the file format and resolution is necessary
3. Find your protected videos on PC, pick all of them and move into software window
4. Find your newly converted media files in the output directory and copy 'em with any video player
Truly painless way out which converts music and videos the right way with no need to be tech savvy to accomplish this simple action anymore.