The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Swap HDD –
Sorry to star another thread of this here. But I read like a million topics and pages on internet on 2 days and I found this tutorial :
* Start Blackbox v1.2, then start your PC's ftp server.
* Go to /dev_hdd0/home/your user id/
* Copy the trophy folder to your PC
* Turn off your PS3, and hit the switch in the back (fat ps3's only) then unplug all the cables.
* Take out your current HDD and put in the NEW HDD you want to use and reformat it when prompted.
* When finished, go to the Backup Data Utility, and then restore your backup data.
* After it finishes and reboots, install Blackbox v1.2 and start it, and the pc's ftp server.
* Go to /dev_hdd0/home/your user id/ and overwrite the trophy folder with the one you backed up to your PC
* Turn off the ps3. Turn it back on, but instead of booting it normally, go to the Recovery Menu.
* Select Rebuild Database, then the ps3 will reboot again.
* Check out your Trophy Collection and all of your trophies will be there!
My PS3 on kmeaw and since has no PSN access i don't wanna lose my trophies . Anyone now if this works and if there other methode?
Thanks , kdu428.
Just to tell i did this tutorial and work
after all you do have your old HDD with all stuff on it