The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Need help with Black Screen !
Need help with Black Screen ! –
I was jailbreaking my PS3 on Monday the first time with Geohot 3.55. Yesterday I jailbreaked it with Waninkoko CFW 3.55 and load Backups with Multiman and Rogero Manager. I copied the following games: Medal of Honor, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 & Split Second. But if I start one of the games, the screen remains black.
I tried to to start the Backup with a original BD on Rogero, but it doesn't work.
What can I do?
Maybe a other CFW ?
Maybe Important: I have a Fat 60GB PS3. I bought it 1 year ago.
I tried Multiman already.
Originally Posted by SeppoTaalasmaa
What is gaia ? xD
Rogero gives me a black screen too. MultiAN WORKS FOR ME. MAYBE YOU NEED A DISK IN the drive. I don't have any disks so.......waiting to get a disk or two.
Multiman: With & Without Disk = Black Screen
Originally Posted by kneegrow
Rogero: With & Without Disk = Black Screen
Maybe a other CFW?
Try other eboots either search for some guides in the net , some games need to be fixed .
Originally Posted by Sh00terx3
dude...hell wid waninkoko;s cfw....just use kmeaw's cfw....must eaiser and safer..and everything works!!!
You have a phat ps3, a 60gb at that, your lucky as all hell you don't have a very expensive paperweight right now. Wan's CFW will not work right on your box, and it's WAY too dangerous. No firmware with that much patched into it is safe, or even wise. Flash back to stock OFW using the recovery menu, then to kmeaw's CFW using the recovery menu. Everything will work great and you won't have to worry about signatures when installing programs. Guide below.
I installed yesterday KMEAW, but the screen remains black
Originally Posted by blazie151
I don't know, what I can do :/
I think I must buy games ...
Ok, on kmeaw's CFW, you have a few fixes...
1. Delete your game data and then reinstall it
2. Make sure your using the latest MultiMan, v. 1.13 or higher
3. Use the permission's fix pkg
4. Install and run the latest Rogero Manager, for some reason the permission fix in it is fixing permissions that both MultiMan and the fix permissions pkg haven't.
5. Go into recovery mode and select repair database.
6. If all that fails, go into recovery mode, update to 3.55 OFW, then fully power down your ps3, boot it back to recovery mode, and the update back to kmeaw's CFW
I'm personally on kmeaw's CFW with a ps3 from the same era as yours, and I have no problems whatsoever.