i am noob again, help please
so here's my story, i was one of the first people to jailbreak their ps3's with psgroove, i bought the teensy++ board back on firmware 3.41. I was keeping my ps3 up-to-date with all the homebrew and payload updates from psgroove.com but unfortunately i had to sell my ps3 and other stuff because i needed the money. The last thing i remember doing was the 3.50 spoof payload to get online.
So just today i was luckily able to get a hold of a ps3 that's on 3.40, but even though i was without a PlayStation ive been checking here every now and then but i have been getting a bit confused with all the custom firmwares and new jailbreaking devices.
I need help on what i need to do to be up-to-date with psgroove again and hopefully get online too!
here are some questions
1) can i still use my teensy++ board for psgroove?
2) is CFW the way to go or is just payloads on the jailbreak device ok?
3) i heard that downgrading can ruin blu-ray playback support is that still true?
4) what firmware is the best to upgrade too, is it still 3.41?
5) to get online without upgrading to 3.56, there is a DNS hack/bypass?
THANK YOU any one that can spare the time to help me out. Also not sure how special these are but i will give out a some demonoid invites to the first couple people that help if you want one.