The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
GAMES WONT LOAD KMEAW3.55
What all Games are you trying to play?
You may have tried these already;
1. When using filezilla mafe sure that all the files transfered and that none of them are under the failed tab.This happened to me with la noire because i didn't notice the ps3 hdd hadn't enought space. This can also happen if the ftp sever loses connection. Just deleted a few things and copied the folder over again an it did come up that the files already existed if the happeds tick the box the says replace if different size. The game may show up in the multiman but without all files present it wont load.
2. Make sure you have installed Bdemu.bin multiman requires this.
3. When using the select+x method this is done when selecting the game in multiman and not on the XMB.
4. Some games require a modified EBOOT.bin and the PARAM.sfo if needed. With anything above 3.55FW you will always need a modified param.sfo and multiman will tell you this when the game is slected and change it for you if you select yes.
5. Always have an original game in the drive and boot from disc icon under game.
Thats all i can think of right now not much but it works for me hope it helps.
here are the games –
these two are backed up with bluray disc .fear 2.& ridge racer..
ridge racer worked but not fear2..
these are my downloads..
now i also tried (unreal tournament 3)=it worked 100%
also tried (condemned bloodshot)no luck=black screen
also tried (sonic sega collection)same thing no luck=black screen
The only one i've played out of them is sonic sega collection. Played it got black screen as well that was back on 3.41fw with the dongle not sure if theres a fix for 3.55cfw though. Some Games just done work aswell. I could never get il 2 sturmovik to work.
Hope ya figure it out.
This isn't newsworthy, moving this to the appropriate section.
yeah my bad –
yeah just getting the hang of this...
i would really aprecciate a lil help on how to use modified EBOOT.bin and the PARAM.sfo ..thanx alot
When you select to play a game in Multiman-rogero-gaia and it takes you back to xmb, most of the times it's perfectly normal. Once your back in xmb just look for a blueray disc icon in the "games" section of the xmb and select it with x and the game shlould start
as you said above...you are on Kmeaw 3.55
Originally Posted by jorgeperez
So for that you dont need an modified Eboot
you need an unedited/untouched eboot...
google it for the original eboot for the respective game and replace the eboot manually.
it goes like this
and in USRDIR you will find the eboot.bin
replace it with the original one
And for Pram.sfo
download latest Multiman
MM will change the pram.sfo on its own....
it will ask you while launching a game that requires 3.56+ FW
Helped you -------> + REP
Dont like me -------> - REP
PM me regarding any help of playstation's Modding