The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
dns error 80710104 on 3.60
dns error 80710104 on 3.60 –
Hi guys, i recently updated from kmeaw 3.55 to ofw 3.60 so i can play online. But, things didn't go exactly as i expected.
Here's exactly what i did:
- From ofw 3.55 i went to KMEAW 3.55
- While on KMEAW, i edited the ca24.cer so i could play online with charles
- I then started using the 3.60 spoofer
- After the spoofer got blocked, i tried out the rebug cfw, and i went online with the sp-int (dev servers)
- Then i deleted all my homebrew, and used the wipe history application
- then i went back to ofw 3.55
- Finally, i updated to 3.60 ofw
- *BAM* Got hit with dns error 80710104
I tried all the solutions i could find on the internet.
I tried resetting my router, used random dns' i found on forums, yet nothing worked.
I'm worried not restoring the ca24.cer before updating might have screwed me up.
The ca24.cer should have been replaced when you upgraded to 3.60 so i would not worry to much about that, have you tried to change dns settings from manual to automatic in network settings?
Your cert got replaced 2 times, once when going to rebug, and again going to 3.60. If your worried about it. This is either a settings error, a temp ban, or a permanent ban. Did you blank your console id while you were logging into sp-int servers?