The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Decisions Decisions –
Ok so here is the story. My baby brother updated my PS3 to 3.56 while i was away (god i wanted to kill him). So now i'm thinking what should I do? Should I sell the PS3 on craigslist and buy a new that is jailbreakable, so should I play the waiting game and hope for a downgrade or jailbreak for 3.56. Also I would love to play PS2 games on the PS3 which I know that only the fat models do and I have a slim. So what do you guys think. Should I wait or should I just get another one? Thoughts?
Not all fat models play PS2 games,only 60GB and some 80GB.
Now that the Sony started suing everybody I doubt that there will be much work on 3.56 CFW. AsbestOS has returned that other OS and devs are satisfied with that. Also the 3.55 CFW works great now,so I would say to maybe wait just few days,and then if 3.56 doesn't come out,buy a new PS3.
ok thanks man, I'll wait a little bit longer.
Speaking of which, since Graf released his HV bibles, do you think the jailbreak or downgrade might come out even sooner since we now have something work with. Terrible what Sony is doing btw. Running in people's house like he murdered someone or is smuggling drugs.
3.55 hv dump won't help for a 3.56 jb, unfortunately. I hope someone already cracked 3.56 and isn't releasing it till 3.60 comes out. Don't need $ony to patch an exploit because of a minor release. That's how the iPhone scene works; exploits aren't released immediately. They're kept for when they are really needed. If you got accidentally upgraded to 3.56 that sucks, but it not worth losing an exploit over.
Do not despair with life and no life with despair