The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Call of duty 4
Call of duty 4 –
I'm using WninkokosCFW 3.55
Well i ust backup my COD4 to the HDD and when i run it it starts running well with Call of Duty 4 logo displays and then it goes to black screen snd it stays there and the ps3 ust freezes any help for that?
Well i installed Kmeaw CFW and run COD4 again and still is the same problem :S
Try these steps... Check if the game is running after each
1. Delete your game data and reinstall.
2. Install MultiMan v 1.13 or later, highlight your game, and press (I think R2) fix permissions.
3. Download and install the fix permissions package from my last post, but the one for kmeaw's cfw.
4. Download, install, and run Rogero Manager. For some reason the permissions fix in it will work when others haven't. I have no idea why, I just know that some people have reported everything working after running it.
4. Enter recovery mode and rebuild your database.
5. Flash back to 3.55 OFW using recovery, then back to Kmeaw's CFW using recovery mode.
All of these steps are assuming your using an unmodified eboot and unmodified game data including the param.sfo, and assumes your using a back up you made yourself. If you downloaded the file off the internet and thats the only game not working for you, keep it mind it could have been altered or non-working from the start.