buying a ps3 slim or fat?
first im super noob to ps3's so cut me a little slack. now which should i get. i have been looking around the forum, and am really interested in homebrew for the ps3. and i seen that you can only have a custom firmware installed on 3.55 as well as something about downgrading. i really didn't read too much in to it. my questions are as follows
1. so over all which would be the better choice? are fat ps3's compatible with CFW?
2. do they in general fats, have more chance of bricking or messing up with or without any modifications?
3. is there any benefit in using a slim over a fat or viseversa?
4. how do you know if your able to downgrade a ps3 if you buy it used or is there even a way to tell.?
5. what's the easiest way to dual boot?
6. if you were to dual boot would you be able to use homebrew on the ofw?
an awful lot of questions, but if just one could be answered i would very much appreciate it. thanks for any and all help.