The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
PS2 noob needs help!!!
PS2 noob needs help!!! –
I plan on purchasing a PS2 and I also want to utilize the back-up feature, but I
need some questions answered before I purchase anything.
1. Slim PSTwo or original bulky PS2? I want to avoid the original PS2 like a plague because I hear the lasers in them suck. Unfortunately, PSTwo doesn't have any HDD compatibility so if if I get it I'll have to wait for USB Loader; and there?s no guarantee it'll even work as well as HD Loader. What to do?
2. What's the difference between HD Loader and a modchip for PS2? As far as I can tell, HD Loader does everything a mod chip can while being twice as cheap and convenient.
3. Is it possible to back up games to my PC's HDD and stream them to the PS2?
hm, i guess those are my only nagging questions.
Thanks in advance for any responses.
1) go wit the bulky one ^^ u can fit a hdd to store memcard saves, elf files, even games! lol and don't ahfta worry bout a modchip not fit'n lol
2) HDLOADER mayb good but it's only like 75% succese rate AND it CANNOT be played online (dnas, well not yet) while a modchip (a good one like dms4 or matrix infinty) will have a 100% rate (since u can update it) and u can play backed up games online ^^ also wit that auto hdd patch'n u can install games like resident evil and socom 2 also those hdd ultils!
3) nope only gamecube does that lol... and it'll be slow so it's not worth it.
Hm, bulky ps2 it is then.
I have another question, I just read a faq that said HD loader doesn't regonize back ups disk. It also said the only hard disk HD Loader saves ingame memory to is the official PS2 HDD. Is this true?