The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Newbie to Ps2 - Lots of newb questions
Newbie to Ps2 - Lots of newb questions –
Hey guys I just have bought a ps2. It has come pre-modded with a chip, don't know which but it plays the pirated games I bought. Now I'm not really very technical and reading this forums with various terms makes my head spin. Do you guys to know of any good newbie tutorials which can help me to get to know the basics of ps2, basic lingo and all that. Like these questions
1. How do I find out which version of ps2 I have and what's the difference between different versions?
2. How to I burn ps2 games I've downloaded to DVDs such that they work on my ps2?
3. Is there any way I can make my ps2 DVD player region free?
4. How to set up emulators and play classic games like Mario Series?
5. What maintainence procedures should I take such that my ps2 has a long and fruitful life (my ps2 is modded, so warranty is void).
6. What all can you do with a ps2 apart from playing games?
Anybody knows of good tutorials or can answer these please do so
downloading and buyin pirated games is illigal unles u own the game.
1. google ps2, determine, version - sony normally fix things between versions, and break other things. if its working and boots fine then i wouldnt worry what version u have.
2. google ps2, backup
3. yes - some mod chips support region free
4. search this forum - all the info you need is here and loads more.
5. keep it clean, later if you notice some games dont load then clean the laser. do you have a fat ps2 or the slim?
6. run linux on it, use it as a doorstop