The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
New technology of PS2 Lightgun
New technology of PS2 Lightgun –
Why is this gun signifigant?
Basically, it's a very nice gun once it's all calibrated correctly.
Excellent response time, great feel, and it works against against anything (CRT, LCD, DLP, etc)
Other notable features:
* Allows two players at the same time
* Laser sight for easier targeting and calibration.
* Has a 'recoil' action for shot feedback.
* PC/Xbox/Playstation 2 compatible.
* 5 buttons + trigger + dpad
* 3 gun modes: Normal, auto-fire, and auto reload
* It's pretty inexpensive, (about $30) although shipping costs vary wildly.
* Accuracy of 1024 x 768 pixels.
cool ....too bad i dont have any compatible games, otherwise i wud have bought one...
Nice.. I may consider buying this myself sometime, too bad it doesn't support DC
Hardware: PS2 v7 (GH-022) NTSC | Crystal Chip 2.0 Pro SLE | Sony Network Adapter | 300GB Segate HDD
Software: uLaunchELF 4.40 | HDLoader 0.8c | HDL_Dump 0.8.6+GUI | SMS 2.9 (Rev.3)
My Projects: uLaunchELF - skins/template | skin template readme | documentation (contributor)