Originally Posted by Archangel22
- Firstly, please read the rules of this forum: Getting help about something you stole isn't allowed.
- If your console can't read your burned discs, it could be that the discs are too cheap.
- Please use Sony CD-R discs as they are the best.
- If your console is a fat PS2, and it makes a loud, horrible scrapping sound: Add tape onto the transparent hub of the disc to make it thicker (So that the console will have a better grip on it).
- When you burn/copy the disc, please ensure that the dump of the original is a complete dump (Use BIN/CUE or any format that can handle non-ISO9660 filesystem-formatted areas). Some Playstation games are known to have areas that contain CDDA (CD-ROM Audio) data.
- It could be that your PS2's laser is weak.
I heard that Matrix Infinity chips are the best, as long as they are original MI chips.
Unmodified SCPH-77006 with SM 3.6
SCPH-39006 with M-chip modchip, SCPH-10281 NA and refurb Seagate 80GB HDD
SCPH-10000 v1.00 with SCPH-10190 PCMCIA NA and SCPH-20400 HDD unit